Urgent Finger Printing Question !!! Please help.

needhelp1

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My wife has received Finger Printing Notice on March 8th i.e., this saturday and she has only Passport as her identification.

Is this enough or she need to carry one more Identification ?
My friend tells me that she need atleast two forms of Identifications otherwise they will not allow her for FP, but my lawyer tells me that she wil be fine as she has her Passport and as she doesn't drive and travel, she can explain the same to the office.

I am totally confused and worried . So please any of you have faced this kind of problem and has an answer, please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Needhelp1

Go to the DMV office and ask them to issue her a State ID...that should take care of this....

When I went for my finger printing they did not ask for 2 forms for photo identification?

I just showed them my passport.

You just need one piece of ID along with the letter from INS. Normally they ask for Driver's License but if you don't have one you can always show them the passport( They need photo bearing ID and Passport is good enough). You don't have to be upset or confused. They are very helpful people and you will not find any difficulty. They will ask you to fill out a form and make sure that you write same color of eyes, hair, height etc. what you have on your ID( License or Passport). Good Luck!