URGENT EAD Renewal

fromumbai

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I need to get my EAD Renewed and have few doubts Please help me out.

Things to send

I-765
Money Order $120.00
Copy of EAD Card front and back.
Copy of I 485 Receipt
Any things else that any one can think off please let me know I have to send this today EAD expires Feb 14th.

Can I send my application to Vermont via Fed EX next day service?

Thanks for your help

You got most of it, I think..

If you have the cutout from the last EAD i.e. the notice to which the EAD was attached, send that too.

Also don't forget the photos

Good luck

Clarication PLz

I think I did not send the back side of my current EAD Card for Renewal.

IS it required???

Could some one clarify

Thanks

I dont think the back is required but i i think i would include it. Dont worry I have read the form and it didnt ask for it.

I will include the photos and do we have to send the original cut out or we can send a photocopy from earlierr EAD any help...

One more thing can I send this by FED EX next day air???

If you have the original last EAD is part sent otherwise also OK. YOu can sent it Vermont by Fedex. Infact i sent it through Fedex next day.

I sent it by PRIORITY Certified MAIL with a confirmation on reciept copy just to make sure I knew it reached them.

My Current card expires in March 03 so I sent it by Priority Mail

Selven

I know which peice you are talking about. The one that came with my earlier EAD but do we have to send that original or a Photocopy?

Thanks

fedex next day ok

Hi:

"ve done the same- sending Fedex next day AM. Got receipt notice after 2 months. Was tense what happened all along!

But, 6days after RD notice came, it got approved (12/19)according to AVM.

good luck.
maald

Great !!! thats helps me but I have one more Dumb question.

In the last section of the form where it says to mention the category ....it is listed as ( ) ( ) ( )...how should i write

( C ) ( 9 ) ( )

or

(C 9) ( ) ( ).

any suggestions.

It should be:

( C ) ( 9 ) ( )

Originally posted by fromumbai
Great !!! thats helps me but I have one more Dumb question.

In the last section of the form where it says to mention the category ....it is listed as ( ) ( ) ( )...how should i write

( C ) ( 9 ) ( )

or

(C 9) ( ) ( ).

any suggestions.