Urgent AP Question

sakhlaq

Registered Users (C)
Hi you all fine people, you have been always helpful.. I hope I'll get some advice from you people this time too..

I read some people here who contacted USCIS for fater AP due to some emergency. My question is : What level of emergency they really consider? Does a sister/brother marriage can be a emergency?

Issue is I applied for my 3rd AP in october (yeah.. my case been pending for long .. yeah NC :( ), had plans to go and attend and help my folks for the marriage planned well ahead for mid March.. thought will get AP by Jan/Feb.. but now Feb is ending and no LUD or news on it. NSC processing date showing Aug 2007.. stressing myself, so are my folks abroad.. since I am the care taker and like father to them..

Well here is my timeline..... Any thoughts or help would be great......
Thanks

EB2 (ROW)
CSC
PD : August 2001
I-140 == RD: March 2005; AD: June 2005 :)
I485/AP
RD : October 2005
FP : November 2005
2nd FP: May 2006
AP : AD November 2005 :)
June 2006 inquired and found stuck in NC :(

2nd AP:
RD October 2006
AD December 2006 :)

EAD:
RD May 2007
AD July 2007

May 2007 - Case transferred to NSC :confused: :eek:

3rd AP:
RD Oct 19, 2007
Still pending :confused: :(

Yes, that is my understanding too. What you think what are the chances that if I take an infopass and go there, request them that I need it and they will give one for a person who waited for 5 months for his AP?

they don't issue Ap until u show emergency. They don't consider your wait time. You have to wait until it gets approves. But they can send email to service center to look into your issue.

I called 1-800 number, to register a request to expedite the process for approval.

They asked me to pick one reason out of list aprox. 10. One happen to be "Emergency Need", I picked that, then she asked why it is urgent, I told her that it is for marriage of a subling, and since our father is deceased I have to be there, as our custom is to have head of family to be present at marriage. She put me on hold, to talk to supervisor and came back and give me the request number, and told me in 5~6 days I should recieve a letter or approval. Now keeping my fingers cross to see what happen. I am suppose to leave on March 12th and hoping something will happen prior to that.