Urgent! anyone with rescheduling experiences?

niw2win

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I sent my rescheduling request 9 days prior to my appointment day (tomorrow, 10/22/2004). So far there is no response.

If you resceduled your FP before, could you please tell me how long did it take you to receive it?

I try to reach the ASC(phoenix) by phone, but I can't find the number anywhere and National Customer Service Center did not tell me and just let me be patient :( Anyboday know where I could find those number? '

I really appreciate your answer.

Best Regards

If you find the number you'd not need to get a greencard, because God doesn't need one. I asked my lawyer and she said she isn't permitted to give it out for my local ASC, but she could call if I needed to.

In regards to hearing on rescheduling I have no doubt in my mind that it would take longer than 9 days, so don't worry. Did you get a proof of mailing or a signed receipt that they got it? If not, it's a great idea in the future for such things, but even if you didn't I'd hold tight a bit. If you're local and your ASC is pretty small you could even go to them, though honestly I doubt you'd get much from them, since they're rather confused.

My lawyer did not know the number (or he just would not tell me). I had a delivery confirmation, but no signature confirmation. Thanks for your response.

Fp

Just go straight to the centre for early fingerprinting.It works a lot of tmes. It worked for my brother at the second attempt.
Fams

fams said:
Just go straight to the centre for early fingerprinting.It works a lot of tmes. It worked for my brother at the second attempt.
Fams
He said that he rescheduled to have it after the appointment, so presumably his original appointment has already been missed.

If logistics are not difficult, it could be worth simply going in now and trying to get the FP taken. If no letter is received soon, just go in at the earliest possible time. Even bring in that proof of mailing if they give you any hassel.

I just tried to postpone the date of FP somewhat, so I sent the request prior to the appointment date. My concern is that there is no sign whether they have accepted that request and I would like any person how had such experience to tell me how long it took him to receive the rescheduled FP notice. Thanks

Yes..you just go and appear with your original FP and EAD card..that should be fine..

We resvheduled for my husband & Daughter.Their original FP was scheduled to 09/11 .But we received it on 09/10 when they were out of station. So we sent it for reschedulinh on 09/11 itself. It's resxheduled to 12/11.We got the notices last week.So it's rescheduled exactly after 2 months.
Additionally my daughter got one more letter from iNS schwduled for 11/27.

vnirmala said:
We resvheduled for my husband & Daughter.Their original FP was scheduled to 09/11 .But we received it on 09/10 when they were out of station. So we sent it for reschedulinh on 09/11 itself. It's resxheduled to 12/11.We got the notices last week.So it's rescheduled exactly after 2 months.
Additionally my daughter got one more letter from iNS schwduled for 11/27.
I know it's a bit off topic, but it's "schedule" :)

Any updates?

Did you received your rescheduled FP notice? Please let me know. Anybody with rescheduling experience with CSC? I got my FP notice for nov 19 - for various reasons had to reschedule it. Now I am waiting for the same from USCIS.

niw2win said:
Hi,

I sent my rescheduling request 9 days prior to my appointment day (tomorrow, 10/22/2004). So far there is no response.

If you resceduled your FP before, could you please tell me how long did it take you to receive it?

I try to reach the ASC(phoenix) by phone, but I can't find the number anywhere and National Customer Service Center did not tell me and just let me be patient :( Anyboday know where I could find those number? '

I really appreciate your answer.

Best Regards

After we sent the reschedule Request to NEWARK ASC it took 5 weeks to get the reschedule notices back. Our FP's got rescheduled from Sept 11th 2004 to December 11th 2004.

I have sent a request for reschedule for FP on 10/05/2004 , no news yet, I have sent another request today on the advice of my lawyer and the USCSI representative that I spoke . just have to wait an watch :(