Urgent Advise Needed

gc_mushy

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
I am expecting my interview in December and my consulate is Montreal. My wife needs to go to India for couple of months and there is a possibility that she might not be with me for Interview.
Any suggestions how to deal with this. Can I go ahead with mine and postpone her interview for some later time.
What is the way out of this.

Thanks
gc_mushy

GC for parents. Plz help

Hello All
My brother who is a US citizen filed for I-130 for my parents who are in India. He filed separate I-130 for my mother and father. My mother's I-130 just got approved. INS has sent my brother the approval notice asking that if the person is overseas then I-824 should be filled and sent to INS so that they can process to send the file to the overseas consulate. I would like to find out what is the procedure following this -
1. I believe a CHoice of Agent form has to be filled out first - DS-3032? alongm with affidavit of support from Sponsor (I-864). When is all this done. and what is the next seq if steps.
2. Typically how long does this process take to get interview at consulate
3. Now q is that can my mother file my father as a benificiary in her application or we should wait for separate approval for my father's I-130 so both of them will go independently.

i am new to this forum and trying to search for these answers.

thanks in advance for the help
rajiv