Urgent: 400 and 450 days for

Confused_h1B

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

I got the recipt notice for I-140. and I checked the web site, and it says:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 10, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I am wondering if it really takes 11/2 years to prcess?
My company is based out in Arizona state.

can you please inform me? its kid of urgent for me so that I need to check some issues...

please help me. how much normally it takes ?

kind regards,
Desi Gal

Confused_h1B said:
Hi ,

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 10, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

can you please inform me? its kid of urgent for me so that I need to check some issues...

kind regards,
Desi Gal

Don't worry, it usually takes less time to process. Normally 4 monthes or even less, but due to XFer to TX some people are waiting for 8+ months already.

Do not panic..

Confused_h1B said:
Hi ,

Current Status:

kind regards,
Desi Gal

Bytomorrow, You case will be clear based on the mood of officer. I received same msg yesterday. This morning @4.02AM i received email from USCIS about approval.

Good luck

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Bytomorrow, You case will be clear based on the mood of officer. I received same msg yesterday. This morning @4.02AM i received email from USCIS about approval.

Good luck

I think he just applied...

what

Hiiiiii reallly,,,

Did it get approved in one day?????

my god.......you are the most luckiest fellow....seems..

good for you,
desi gal

you are wrong

Waiting_LC_GC said:

Good luck
Your case got transfered and nobody touched it till someone picked it up to process.the moment the officer picked it up you saw the ''400 to 450 days blah blah'.In the case of new 140 applicant TSC does the data entry and so they see the message "400 to 450 days blah blah" and this happens to them when TSC sends the recipt notice to them. The reason TSc gives 400 to 450 days message is mainly to avoid inquiry by the beneficiary.However the trend is that whoever applied directly with TSC are getting their approval with in 40 to 50 days if the case is non-concurrent.

Confused_h1B said:
Hiiiiii reallly,,,

Did it get approved in one day?????

my god.......you are the most luckiest fellow....seems..

good for you,
desi gal

Don't get overexcited too. He misunderstood you.

Read few first posts from concurrent cases transferred thread - you'll find XLS file in the very 1st post there. It'll give you some idea about transferred cases. Though yours is a little bit different.

ok, how do we know

Ok ,

Thank you for more information. really appreciated.

My recipt notice is: SRC-06-172-519**

which service center will it belong to now?

kind regards,
Desi gal

Confused_h1B said:
Ok ,

kind regards,
Desi gal

Oh, man ... Google it.

SRC - Irving, TX (SRC);
06 - your case was received in 2006
172 - your case was received on 172nd day working day of 2006
5xxxx - seq. case #

If you did not file 485, then the chances are very high that your case may get approved with in 2 weeks or so. Otherwise, it may take couple of months atleast. But don't worry its not like 9 months or 10 months that we guys at concurrent thread are waiting. Feeling better now?

Confused_h1B said:
Ok ,

kind regards,
Desi gal

Thank you soo much

Hiiiiiiii Vitale,

Thank you sooooo much. Really appeciated Man!.

have a great day. And I think Iam done with questions and thank for all the rpelies and your time.

regards,
Supriya

LOL...

I think we are missing this piece of little entertainment here.

Confused_h1B said:
Hiiiiiiii Vitale,

Thank you sooooo much. Really appeciated Man!.

have a great day. And I think Iam done with questions and thank for all the rpelies and your time.

regards,
Supriya

I-140 approved :D

Hello all,

Thank you for all your information.

I have just checked the website only to find that my I-140 got approved....I am very happy :) for now...

regards,
Supriya

Arizona company

PERM LCA applied: 28 Feb 2006
LCA hard Copy received : 12 March 2006

I140 applied : 10 May 2006 directly to TSC
I140 apporved: 12 June 2006