Updates about delays in VSC and CSC

pgc

Registered Users (C)
Read a news from an immigration site that there has been some delays recently at VSC and CSC, and it was mainly because INS moves many personnel to catch up on "Temporary Protected Status" cases. El Salvadorian's Protected Status processing has a deadline of March 9th. The source said expecting INS will pick up speed in mid-March.

The source of the info is at
http://immigration.sina.com/hitechusa/professional/1044652694/1044652694_1_gb.html

or if you can read Chinese...

2003/02/07 ¡¶ÎÄÕÂ×ÊÁÏÌṩ£º·¶ÒãÓíÂÉʦÊÂÎñËù¡·

ÎÒÃÇ´ÓÒÆÃñ¾Ö»ñµÃÏûÏ¢£¬ÒòΪÕë¶Ô´¦ÀíһЩÓÐÏÞÆڵġ°ÔÝʱÉí·Ý±£»¤¡±ÉêÇë°¸£¬¼ÓÖݼ°VTÒÆÃñÖÐÐĽ«´óÁ¿µÄÈËÁ¦×ªµ½Õâ·½ÃæµÄ°¸¼þÀ´¡£µÈµ½3ÔÂÖÐÑ®ºó£¬Õâ·½ÃæµÄÇéÐν«»áÓÐËù¸ÄÉÆ¡£

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ÎÒÃÇ´ÓÒÆÃñ¾Ö»ñµÃÏûÏ¢£¬ÒòΪÕë¶Ô´¦ÀíһЩÓÐÏÞÆڵġ°ÔÝʱÉí·Ý±£»¤¡±£¨Temporary Protected Status£©ÉêÇë°¸£¬¼ÓÖݼ°VTÒÆÃñÖÐÐĽ«´óÁ¿µÄÈËÁ¦×ªµ½Õâ·½ÃæµÄ°¸¼þÀ´¡£µÈµ½3ÔÂÖÐÑ®ºó£¬Õâ·½ÃæµÄÇéÐν«»áÓÐËù¸ÄÉÆ£¬ÒòΪEl SalvadorianµÄ±£»¤°¸ÆÚÏÞÊǵ½3ÔÂ9ÈÕΪֹ¡£

ͬʱVTÒÆÃñÖÐÐÄÒ²±íʾ£¬Õë¶ÔI-140¼°I-485ͬʱÉêÇëµÄ°¸¼þ£¬ÈôÊÇÒÆÃñÖÐÐĶÔÓÚI-140µÄÉêÇëÒªÇó²¹½»Îļþ£¬ÔÚÆäRFEÉϽ«»á×¢Ã÷¸Ã°¸¼þµÄEAD¼°AP½«»á±»ÔÝʱ¶³½á£»µÈµ½ÉêÇëÈ˻شðRFEÖ®ºó£¬ÒÆÃñ¾Ö²Å»á¼ÌÐø´¦ÀíÆäEAD¼°AP¡£ÒÔÎÒÃǵľ_Ñ飬ËäÈ»I-140¼°I-485ÊÇͬʱÉêÇ룬µ«ÊÇÕâÁ½ÕߵĴ¦ÀíÈ´ÊÇ·Ö¿ªµÄ£»ÒÆÃñ¾Ö²¢²»»áµÈI-140¿ªÊ¼´¦ÀíÁ˲ÅÀ´ÉóÀíI-485£¬¶øÇÒÔÚÎÒÃÇËù´¦ÀíµÄ°¸¼þÖУ¬VTÒÆÃñÖÐÐĶÔI-140µÄÉóºË¶¼·Ç³£µÄ»ºÂý£¬ËùÒÔEAD¼°AP¶¼ÊǺܿì¾Í´¦ÀíÁË¡£³ý·ÇÏÖÔÚVTµÄÕþ²ßÓÖÓÐËù¸Ä±ä£¬ÒªµÈI-140´¦ÀíÁ˲ŻáÉóÀíI-485µÄEAD¼°AP£¬ÎÒÃÇ»¹²»Çå³þ¡£

ÏÂÐÇÆÚÎÒÃǽ«»áÓÐרÌâÌÖÂÛI-140¼°I-485ͬʱÉêÇëµÄб仯£¬Ôì³ÉÕþÁî¼°´¦ÀíÖеIJ»Ò»Ö¡£

f??? this chienese , chuniese, weng chai chu, meng mi mu, I don't like chienese food either, I hate this. it is sticky and muggy and u don't know what u are eating may be snake, may be dog or whatever.

Airforceone

Please don't post this kind of message here and show your respect to others. This is a board for immigration information, not for insult.

shyguyphilly

Pgc has translated it in the first paragraph. PGC also wrote that 'if you can read chinese' and posted a link. What do you mean by 'a readable language'? Please show your respect to others.

Don't be a kid airforceone

Whether you are english, Indian , chinese ...everybody is trying to help each other out.....
you should encourage people not make fun of them or there origin