Update time of online status

vip1r

Registered Users (C)
Is there any particular time of the day that the status updates on the online site. I would like to know if it ever changes intraday since than I can limit to checking it once in the morning.

Also, do you get an email/mobile update if the status changes or does it trigger one only on status change.

Is there any particular time of the day that the status updates on the online site. I would like to know if it ever changes intraday since than I can limit to checking it once in the morning.

Usually happens around 3:00AM.

Also, do you get an email/mobile update if the status changes or does it trigger one only on status change.

Yes and Yes.

Usually the online status changes are updated at the end of a nightly batch processes, so it will be early in the morning.

Also watch LUD change even if status does not change. LUD change can mean anything but you can have a good idea if LUD change is after status
is already changed to "YOur case has been transfered to a local officr for standard interview". In such case, LUD change can mean an interview letter
is actually mailed or a request to transfer your file is made or the transfer of yoru file is initiated or completed.