rusty 1999
appvdh1b
dummy
sentil
girish bakhru
sviv

Thanks

Haven\'t received FP notice yet

I\'m in SJ area. Any idea upto what date people have received FP notices in San Jose area ?
Thanks, --sviv

No Title

I can not make any sense of the FP receipt dates. Folks with November 01 RD in Fremont have got FP notices, but I have not (RD 07.01, SJC)

Looks like INS sends FP notices by ASC work-load.

Latest RD ?

When you say Sep 7th, what is the RD for those people who got FP notices ? I guess in this particular aspect INS goes by RD not ND.
Thanks,
-sviv

My Wife\'s RD is 07.20.01

She has still not got her FP notice. We have sent more than three faxes to INS (through Lawyer), but to no avail.

I don\'t know what to do?

Any suggestions are welcome.

icy

That\'s true, Icy. San Jose has always gotten delayed FP notices.

But, the folks who have a NOV RD and have gotten their FP\'s done will have to hurry up and wait. Their cases may be adjudication ready and wait for a few months to be assigned. In the meantime if San Jose folks with earlier month RD\'s get their FP\'s done they will automatically be assigned and adjudicated before the November folks. The new FP scheduling system has removed the bottleneck from the FP process but has done nothing to speed up adjudication. That still depends on the number of officers and their speed of processing. If that does not change, I don\'t see how things can appreciably speed up. My 2 cents.

No Title

I think , with the new scheduler system, lot of problems with receiving FP notices has been resolved. I haven\'t heard of many people
with RD> 05/01/01 not receiving their notices

There are many people with RD > 05.01.01 with no FP notices

I have some friends with RD in Sept and no FP yet.

I agree with syngreen...

yamagu,

I think what syngreen meant was -people with RD >05/01/01 didn\'t have any problem receiving their FPs in time, that means they didn\'t miss any cases in between while scheduling FPs. The system is following some order. By the way note that FPs are scheduled based on RD and how busy the ASC is (ASC is based on where the applicant lives).

- PCee

August mailer

My RD. is 08/13/01
Recd.EAD and AP.Just waiting for FP
Any guestimate\'s when I,ll receive my Fp.
According to IIO,Fp was ordered on Nov.16
Just dont know how long now.

when to expect approval

gurus

Any guesses on when i can get approval

Rd 08/30
Nd 09/25
fd done - 12/07
ead received - mid dec

latest avm says "....processing has resumed in this case"
thanks in advance

apextyi

update to appvdH1b

FP scheduled & completed 12/11
APD received 12/15.
EAD got RFE 12/16. RFE responded on 1/6 with new photos.

appvdH1b, What is your FPLocation?

appvdH1b,
What is your FP scheduled location?
Thanks
PCee

pcee here\'s my update

EAD approved:10/01
AP approved:11/01
FP done: 10/01
AVM changed to processing resumed: 12/29/01