Update on my case

katipatang

Registered Users (C)
I had posted my approval before on this msg board. My wife's case was pending at that time. She has received her approval too. Here is the latest update.

Mine and my wife's RD : Nov 21 2001

RFE ( 6 months pay stubs, Company letter, past 2 years tax returns) generated on On March 31, 2003. Voice mail updated the same day.

I gathered all the required documents and mailed them to my lawyer on April 10th by next day Air (Fedex).

On April 15, 2003 INS received the RFE papers and updated the voicemail the next day.

On April 21, 2003 my Case was approved. Voice mail updated the next day. Wife's case was still pending.

Stamped my passport on May 7th (Newark).

Received my plastic card on June 4 th

Wife's case was approved later on On May 12, 2003.
Stamped on May 28th. Waiting for her plastic card.

Feels good. At least you can plan for the future and sleep in peace.
Hope you will get yours soon.

BTW: Newark stamping just took an hour for me and half an hour for my wife. I would advice you to go early in the morning (like before 9 AM). Also, enter from the back side of the building. The queues on the side of building are not for GC stamping, they are for people with appointments.

Originally posted by katipatang
Also, enter from the back side of the building. The queues on the side of building are not for GC stamping, they are for people with appointments.

What do you mean by back-of-the-building ? Is this the entrance that faces Broad Street ?

ShowMeMyGCNow,

The backside of the building is the side exactly opposite to the side which faces broad street.