Unusual Scenerio for PERM

Bobby11

Registered Users (C)
Dear all:

I have permanent job offer from two different companies. One company is very big (almost like Intel) and another one is spin-off (4 years before) from big company (e.g. AMD).

If both of them are ready to process my green card under PERM, with WHOM I will have better chance to get LC approved?

One company is in Phoenix, AZ and other one in Austin, TX.

Thanks.

Bobby11 said:
Dear all:

I have permanent job offer from two different companies. One company is very big (almost like Intel) and another one is spin-off (4 years before) from big company (e.g. AMD).

If both of them are ready to process my green card under PERM, with WHOM I will have better chance to get LC approved?

Thanks.

It doesnt matter

Bobby11 said:
Dear all:

Thanks.

You are doomed man, because most of the cases form AZ will be audited under PERM.
Just kidding pal. You are lucky to have job offer from 2 comapnies. Take anyone it does not matter. Just make sure that the spinoff has done some Green Cards in the past so that you know that they are not novice to this Green Card process.

Good Luck.