• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Unlocking DS260 after receiving Interview Date

Volstrekt

I noticed two mistakes on my DS-260 form for the Diversity Visa Lottery 2024. My interview is in a little over a month, so I'm concerned about the timing.

The first mistake is under "Number of Institutions Attended." I only listed 1, but I actually went to 3 schools: 2 high schools and the university I was enrolled in when I filled out the form.

The second mistake is the "Date of Attendance To" for my high school education. I accidentally put 2020, but I had to retake a course and actually graduated in 2022, which is reflected on my transcripts.

Should I unlock the DS-260 to fix these errors? Also, since it's been a year, is it advisable to update other sections like travel history or any new schools I attended?

I noticed two mistakes on my DS-260 form for the Diversity Visa Lottery 2024. My interview is in a little over a month, so I'm concerned about the timing.

The first mistake is under "Number of Institutions Attended." I only listed 1, but I actually went to 3 schools: 2 high schools and the university I was enrolled in when I filled out the form.

The second mistake is the "Date of Attendance To" for my high school education. I accidentally put 2020, but I had to retake a course and actually graduated in 2022, which is reflected on my transcripts.

Should I unlock the DS-260 to fix these errors? Also, since it's been a year, is it advisable to update other sections like travel history or any new schools I attended?
I have however included the university details under “Present School Name” as i was enrolled there then.