UnitedNations Please Help

caveatemperor

Registered Users (C)
Please help me. I have received from my attorney my approved Labor Cert which was filed through PERM. The wage offered is above the PW but it is less than what is actually being offered by my employer. I am on an H1B status right now. My actual salary is $62,000+ the PW was $49,473. The offered wage indicated on the approved labor cert was FROM: $49,773 TO" ____ (blank).

WHat should I write on the I-140 application. WHich wage should I use? My employer has the ability to pay my actual wage. If I indicate on my I-140 application the actual wage ($62,000), will they deny my application because on the approved labor cert, the wage is much lower ($49,773).

PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you!!!

wage

caveatemperor said:
Please help me. I have received from my attorney my approved Labor Cert which was filed through PERM. The wage offered is above the PW but it is less than what is actually being offered by my employer. I am on an H1B status right now. My actual salary is $62,000+ the PW was $49,473. The offered wage indicated on the approved labor cert was FROM: $49,773 TO" ____ (blank).

WHat should I write on the I-140 application. WHich wage should I use? My employer has the ability to pay my actual wage. If I indicate on my I-140 application the actual wage ($62,000), will they deny my application because on the approved labor cert, the wage is much lower ($49,773).

PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you!!!
since you have to send the pay stub along with I-140 you have to write the original pay in the application.nothing wrong. they will deny onlywhen the pay is less than the PW.
Jc_gc

Thanks for responding. So,I should indicate the amount stated on the Labor Cert in my I-140. Do you think the employer should even mention on the cover letter that currently my salary is the higher wage and that the amount on the labor cert is just a starting salary?

I'm just getting confused with people saying that this will be a cause of denial. Should I just wait when USCIS ask for W2 to explain the difference in my current salary and the salary indicated on the labor cert?

Hello Gurus/ UNited Nation

I got RFE in I140. I have 3 years bachelors and one year diploma. MY LC has following details:

Under 14th column
College degree required (specify) section: - Bachelors * (asterisk
mark is mentioned)

Under 15th column- Other special requirements: (started with this
mark) * Bachelor's may be substituted with three years of academic
studies towards Bachelor's degree plus three additional years of work
experience.

MY QUERY AS FOLLOWS:
2. The Service acknowledges the beneficiary’s educational credentials and the submitted educational evaluation. However, the submitted evidence is insufficient to demonstrate the beneficiary’s flulfillment of the educational requirements found within blocks 14 and 15 of the ETA-750, Part A. Specifically, Part 14 indicates the prospective employee must possess a US. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or conunerce.
The verbiage Bachelor’s degree or equivalent” is interpreted by the Service to mean an U.S. Bachelor’s degree or a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree. Unlike H-i B criterion, the aforementioned verbiage does NOT include a combination of education, training and experience that has been found to be equivalent to a US - baccalaureate degree
Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, a United States Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or commerce, OR, a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to a United States baccalaureate degree.

will you guys advice me what to do? I appreciate your help.