United nations......help wanted .....140 approved but website shows status pending

gcwantsme

folks I am in a strange situation here

my employer informed me that my 140 is approved (PDF of approval is available) but uscis website shows that its still pending........has any one seen something like this before ???how does that impact 485 processing ???

Hi gcwantsme,

I am also in the same boat as you. My I -140 has been approved, but the website still says pending.

It looks like this is a common problem these days. While reading this forum, I've encountered a few other people with the same issue. I wonder what's going on. And not just 140s but also 485s.

I do not think that this a reason to worry , because one of my friends was in the same situation where recently they received the 485 approval im mail and they even got their passport stamped but till now the site is not updated.

If you talk to the immigration officer, there screen shows as approved.
may be they have not updated the uscis web site.

gcwantsme said:
United nations......help wanted .....140 approved but website shows status pending

Don't trouble unitedNations with trival questions -- consult him only with problems that Ur lawyer does not have answers for..

Keeping burden off ~~~ so that UnitedNation will help the needy..

Thanks
eBhola