United Nations & Gurus Please Help Urgent Rfe On 485

raghu0707

Registered Users (C)

i recieved a RFE on 485 my 140 is still pending, the RFE is about education and ability to pay.

this is how the RFE sounds, please submit evidence that the beneficiary possess,at a minimum US bachelors degree in computer science,engneering or related feild or single source, foriegn degree that is equivalent to us bachelor degree.

and standard ability to pay RFE.

i have done my bachelors in computer science( 3yrs degree), 1yr pg diploma(full time) 1yr(diploma part time) few computer courses. but my education evaluation states only 3yr and doenst mention 1yr courses since its old, which i used for my h1, i have submitted the same with 140.

so if i do a new evaluation with 1yr (pg diploma &part time)will it be ok for me . please help me guys.

thanks,

the rfe is no where using the term single degree so i think u should be fine...experts on the forum amy correct me.

raghu0707 said:

i recieved a RFE on 485 my 140 is still pending, the RFE is about education and ability to pay.

this is how the RFE sounds, please submit evidence that the beneficiary possess,at a minimum US bachelors degree in computer science,engneering or related feild or single source, foriegn degree that is equivalent to us bachelor degree.

and standard ability to pay RFE.

i have done my bachelors in computer science( 3yrs degree), 1yr pg diploma(full time) 1yr(diploma part time) few computer courses. but my education evaluation states only 3yr and doenst mention 1yr courses since its old, which i used for my h1, i have submitted the same with 140.

so if i do a new evaluation with 1yr (pg diploma &part time)will it be ok for me . please help me guys.

thanks,

Two things:

1. What was mentioned in ETA-750 (Labor) in box 14 and 15? Looks like in your case it was mentioned as "Bachelor or Foriegn Equivalent". This is matched with your education evaluation.
From RFE NSC is looking for single source of US equivqlent bachelor degree and they won't accept combination of degrees, diplomas, and work experiences.

2. What is mentioned in your education evaluation? If it has single degree equivalent to US bachelor, then you are safe. If combination of degree, diploma and work experiences then you mght be in trouble. Check with education evalutors if any of your single degree is equivalent to US bachelors.

Good luck.

Combination.

How come they touched UR 485 -- but the RFE seems more like 140 one.. Did U do EB2 and concurrent?

Does Ur labor allows combination?

NSC is quite strict about it ...... If your labor allows combination -- get UrSelf reevaluated for edu equivalency...

How come Ur attorney is so dumb?