Unique Situtation, Need Immediate to fight/convince my lawyer

raju6855

I was promised by my employer to use labor substitution for me since Feb 2006 for the labor where everything matches and the original guy on the labor has already been laid off in Jan and they decided to continue pursuing the labor.

So come this year March and after hearing about labor substitution ban the lawyer file an amendment to ETA 750 Part B to change the name of alien to my name.

The labor got approved sometime last week and it has my name on it instead of the original guy. The certificate letter that arrived had my name and so does the screen shot has my name on it.

My problem is that the lawyer is saying I will still have to do substitution since the I was not the original person on the labor. And I am fighting with him saying that since the labor amendment for name change was done before it was approved and it shows my name, it really belongs to so I don't fall in substitution category.

The lawyer is saying that the amendment he filed was a notice of intent filed with BEC to notify them ahead of time that we will be using that labor for me as substitution when approved.

I am running short of ideas to convince him, please advise what you guys think.