Unique RFE - Which is my primary evidence?

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
Recently I got RFE for my education: RFE Says

"Submit evidence to prove that beneficiary's foreign degree is recognized as sufficient, without any additional baccalaureate degree-level course work to meet the minimum requirements for admission to a Masters Degree program in beneficiary's engineering speciality at an accredited US school"

The reason for this RFE is I have studied 4 year course in 3 years, because I had a BSc Degree before joining the engg. college. Bsc is the minimum requirement for admission to 3-year engineering course. I have 6 yrs college education to get a BTech degree, after 12 yrs of school education. INS rejected our edu. evaluvation as my transcripts clearly says BTech is 6 semester course.

Now what exactly INS is looking for? I can do two things. One is course-by-course detailed evaluvaton of my engineering degree. Other is knock the door of an US University to get a letter, but it may be difficult. Which one is primary evidence? Which will be the strongest evidence?

NSC is giving other option to convert to EB31 (Skilled worker) or withdraw the I-140?

Guys! Advise please..

perm_lc said:
Recently I got RFE for my education: RFE Says

"Submit evidence to prove that beneficiary's foreign degree is recognized as sufficient, without any additional baccalaureate degree-level course work to meet the minimum requirements for admission to a Masters Degree program in beneficiary's engineering speciality at an accredited US school"

The reason for this RFE is I have studied 4 year course in 3 years, because I had a BSc Degree before joining the engg. college. Bsc is the minimum requirement for admission to 3-year engineering course. I have 6 yrs college education to get a BTech degree, after 12 yrs of school education. INS rejected our edu. evaluvation as my transcripts clearly says BTech is 6 semester course.

Now what exactly INS is looking for? I can do two things. One is course-by-course detailed evaluvaton of my engineering degree. Other is knock the door of an US University to get a letter, but it may be difficult. Which one is primary evidence? Which will be the strongest evidence?

NSC is giving other option to convert to EB31 (Skilled worker) or withdraw the I-140?

Guys! Advise please..
Hi PERM,
Sorry to hear about your RFE. Now you have some chances of getting 140 approval. If you provide correct evaluation what they are asking about OR if you convert it to EB3 I think you should be fine. I am not sure what will happen to your 485 if converted to EB3. Take steps very carefully. Talk to your attorney and involve employer too or you can talk to Rajiv or Murthy to tackle this case. You may need to spend money but its worth. Also do your evalution with a Professor. Take all your educational stuff and RFE documents ask him to do evaluation based on that. If they are giving a chance to convert it to EB3 that means you have some chance. So take your own time and then reply RFE. GOOD LUCK to you and me and all who are waiting.

BTW what is your Officer code.
Thanks
KK