Unexpected AVM July RD

martinez_d

Registered Users (C)
RD July 2001
AVM - "On March XX(day) 2002 your I-485 was recieved here for processing. It is taking between 365 ...." etc ?!
What does this mean ?!

If you get your RD then probably its a mistake

If you have i-485 receipt with RD as July and if you already got your EAD or AP then the message might be some thing wrong ...
because this message comes at the begining not at this time ..dont worry be cool ...

look at this

Chat User : Hello, Ms. Murthy. Is it ok to keep calling the INS center to find out the status of a case?

Attorney Murthy : As long as you call the automated line it is okay. If you keep speaking with an officer, they make a note of each time you call. They have told us in AILA meetings that if a person calls too often and wastes their time, they will delay processing that case!! Not kidding

My AVM has not been changed.

I have got my EAD and AP. FP is done.
But my AVM still is your application is received at XX/XX, this kind case will take 365-540 days. we will notice you once we made the decision. What\'s going on???? Should I call IIO complain?
RD 04/09
FD 08/29

Did you check after Fingerprinting whether VSC received FPs from FBI? If you did and the system mess