Ugent Help on changing address!

Rachael Jiang

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everyone,

I found this board is very helpful. I want to change my mailing address immediately, since our EAD and AP will be mailed soon and I need that EAD desperately. However, I can\'t call INS (I took many hours on redialing and redialing, but the line is always busy!) My question is:
1. How to make a success call to INS (9498318427)? Is there any alternative phone number for changing mailing address? I found many people can successfully call IIO, could you share the experience with me?
2. Is there any alternative ways to change address? Does anyone go to INS in California Service center to change address before? If yes, could anyone tell me the procedure in detail? Do I need appointment, and what document is required?

Many thanks! Please help us!

Rachael

No Title

1. I believe there is no clue to get connected to that number. Just be patient.

2. Although I changed my address on the fly by calling that INS number, the IIO officer also suggested sending a fax request to the CSC. The numbers are 949-389-3482/3485. I don\'t know it is reliable. Could be just thrown away :-(

NaotoJ

No Title

You can call INS around 8 AM and keep pressing different options and keep listening various things till 9 am after that you can talk to iio.

Hope this helps