Typo in the A#

Senga

Registered Users (C)
I think I might have a typo in the A# on the GC. Any similar experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Senga,

I am in the same boat. My physical GC has error on the resident date. It should say 2004 and the card came with resident since 05. I had no idea that it was wrong until when I went to the local USCIS office to apply for travel document. I was told to correct the GC by sending it to the service center it came from. The form you should use is I-90 option D. You should include a cover letter indicating that the error was caused by USCIS administrative error.
I hope that helps.
Bill

Senga,

I am in the same boat. My physical GC has error on the resident date. It should say 2004 and the card came with resident since 05. I had no idea that it was wrong until when I went to the local USCIS office to apply for travel document. I was told to correct the GC by sending it to the service center it came from. The form you should use is I-90 option D. You should include a cover letter indicating that the error was caused by USCIS administrative error.
I hope that helps.
Bill

Thank you! How long does it take to get the corrected GC? Btw, how can I figure out the Service Center?