Two or more employers after 485 6 months

sai359

Registered Users (C)
X left employer A (sponsor) after 6 months of 485 and joined B.
No AC 21 was filed .
After 8 months left B and joined C
No AC 21 was filed .

What if X gets RFE ?
Is it OK to do this ?

I don't think there is a restriction of how many times you can switch after 180 days and the I-485 approval date. What is important is that you have a job at the time of approval and that this job is 'indefinetly' ('indefinitely' in a way that it is a fulltime job without expiration date). Definitely, use the search function of this board to see other opinions, I am sure that this question came up before. You probably have a lawyer already so that you a prepared in case of RFE. Ask him/her. If you feel that he/she has not enough experience with AC21 then contact Sheila Murthy or Rajiv S. Khanna; they have handled several of these cases successfully. This is simply too important to do without a very good lawyer.

A's intention

Actually the only reason I am asking this is because my cousin is getting a permanent job after making a switch once already after 6 months. Hence does not want to pass up the opportunity. Cannot ask his lawyer since he is afraid lawyer may inform his company legal dept.
So I volunteered to help out since I have an id here .
Thanks

By permanent I mean not consulting

By permanent I mean not consulting as in no worries of bench lay off etc.

Just make sure that all documents are in order, just in case the INS issues an RFE or transfers the petition to a local INS office for an interview.
Remember that the new job/position has to be in a similar position as the one stated in the approved LC and I-140.