Two Issuing Dates

jaime00

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I recently recieved my greencard... on 9/25.. and the issuing date was 9/20... and Today I checked the status out of curiosity... it had an issuing date of 9/28. Now I am a little concerned.. why there are two issuing dates? Should I contact USCIS regarding this? I mean I don't want any problems down the road when I apply for citizenship. I am also concerned that somebody may used my info... for fraud or something...

any input would be appreciated.

thank you.

do not *worry* about the automatic answering "thing" that much .. make sure the info on the card is correct ... if somethin is wrong file I-90 ...

btw , paranoia will be hunting some of us( that includes me) till the citizenship an other for the rest of our life :D

Clisp,

I don't think Paranoia will stop with some of us even after citizenship.....:( ... cause it almost becomes a state of mind after a very very long uncertain journey....

the sad part is this :
the whole process takes around 10 yrs ( +/-) , this could be the best time of your life and in the end you realize its gone ...now all u do most of the time is go thru different scenario and definetly a lot of stress . It it not easy but * you must make the best of it*

anyways lets not make this a weeping thread so switch to geico and save some money :D

well ... you know freud would say... that paranoia is because of your environment as a child.... He blames every shortcoming in your life on your parents... I dunno if thats entirely true.