Two approvals for June 2001

Thambi123

Registered Users (C)
I hope this is true. Even if it is not thanks for keeping the enthu alive in us. Let us not belive the rumors going around about delays. I saw this on rupnet.com/immigration

Game INS is playing

I think INS is approving one or two applications from each month and telling the world that see, we are now approving I-485s from June 2001. George Bush is surely going to pat them on the back when they make that announcement. Didn\'t you see that the last processing time update on various web sites showed NSC processing May 21, 2001? You only have to glance at Greaty-K\'s site to figure out that even uptil today ( leave alone beginning of this month when the updates were reported ), there have been only 3 approvals for RD May 2001 out of total 33 applicants. See what I mean ?

yeah..and how do they pick these guys..

by some sort of lottery???
gee..I wonder...

Think about me, I\'m RD 8/01/2001. I feel bad for ;people before july. I hope they all get ther appr

to greaty-k

Could you please check the create date / ip address of that 2 approvals in june? just want to make sure that those weren\'t some sicko screwing with us.
Thanks!

yeah ..I think they were BSing..

as I dint find any posts on this site by any persons in June,yet they updated rupnet..I dint even find any posts by a "Raja"
and a "senthil" (the handles of these guys) in the NSC forum,ever.
I dunno...