TSE Exam

Jefani

Registered Users (C)
I am a foreign pharmacy student and passed the FPGE exam and TOEFL. I am writing TSE last 20 times and getting 45 score but I need 50 score to get the FPGEE certificate unfortunately I am loosing my carrier very soon because of this TSE. Any body had these same situation help me. I think TSE is a Business, how can we complain this to government, I am working in this country as a pharmacy technician last 5 five years everybody understand me very well except the TSE people and I don\'t know how to improve my self. Please help me if you have the same situation.
Thanks

Its a pain.

I know one guy who also had the same problem. He is trying for his 5 th time exam. I will suggest you tow path:

1. Get pharmacy license from florida where TSE requirement is 45.

2. When you sit TSE exam next time, dont follow the grammar much. Forget about am, is, are .. so called biritsh system english. American dont care grammar... try to use american version .. gonna, aint, getta outta here,, type of english. Dont do oh.. aaaooo.. aooo.. just be fluent.. tell whatever u like to tell. I got 50 very first time. Lets give you one example: one question was, pursue your friend for a visit in beach. My respond was: Hey .. hawoo dooin.. what the hell are doin man... its nice a day and lets get the hella outta here.. i heard that coney island beach loaded with half nacked whoocchyyy mama.. lets go and have some fun.

This is what american ppl like to speak.. spontaneous, funny and easy version of english.

I think this will help you.

No Title

Thank you very much for the reply,
How we can proceed this matter with FPGE or NABP, Is there any other english exam FPGE will accept insted of TSE.

TSE WEB SITE

THERE IS WEB SITE FOR PREPARATION OF TSE CALLED
CYBERLEARNERS.CO.KR.

ALL U REQUIRE IS FLUENCY

TSE dilema

Dear Jefani,
I have that you don`t require TSE in Michigan state so proceed there & better save your career.
Please let me know if I am right.
Best wishes
Mahesh

TSE dilema

Dear Jefani,
I heard that you don`t require TSE in Michigan state so proceed there & better save your career.
Please let me know if I am right.
Best wishes
Mahesh

Permanent Resident

I am a permanent resident and suffuring because of the TSE exam, I hate the 20 min TSE exam.

My suggestion

The real point is that your conversational English need improvement.
The TSE is simply the daily English. If you fail TSE, one of the reasons might be that you studied English from the books with a lot of grammar but no practice.

Take a conversational or a ESL (English as a Second language) at any community college or university and retake the exam once you feel comfortable.
Otherwise, it will cost you much more by retaking the TSE. A lot of $$ per shot.

The results indicate that you could not make yourself understood, AND you do not really catch the everyday English. How could you give advise to your patients/clients with that barrier?
Listen to the TV and radio. Take conversational English classes. Have an American girl friend/ boy friend, should need be. Just don\'t continue to bang your head to the wall, by retaking a zillion times the TSE without additional preparation.

This is my humble opinion. Please do not take it wrong !

Congratulations!!!

Congrats on passing TSE. I have been taking TSE for the past 3 times and couldn\'t get 50. I appreciate if you could tell me how you managed to get 50???

tse

hi,
  there is nothing much to worry about tse i got my 50 in the first attempt,,,i even didn\'t completely answer the last question.

i also want to just say that there is no need to use american slang,,just speak slowly,clearlyandloudly.don\'t bother about others in the room.
  i followed a book called "TOWARD SPEAKING EXCELLENCE"-DEANPAPAJOHN.

it;s a very good book .be cool when u r taking the exam.
cheers

how to clear tse

I am in a despirate situation because of tse,i would really appreciate if could tell me how you got 50 score
jain