TSC welcome back

MA_Labor

Registered Users (C)
Refreshing to see many approvals from TSC. What a relief.

Good luck to all who got approved in the last 24 hours. Hope we see more of em coming.

Next week is vacation week... hope they keep approving in the same spirit..
Waiting .....it is hard to concentrate on anything ..

EB3/INDIA/ PD: 12/16/2002
FP1 (Code 1) Done: 11/2004
VSC -> TSC: 03/02/2007
FP2 (Code 3) Done: 5/9/2007
485 LUD: 05/10/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something? Where are you seeing lot of approvals from TSC? I saw only 2 or may be 3. And that includes yesterday and today.

mv

Refreshing to see many approvals from TSC. What a relief.

Good luck to all who got approved in the last 24 hours. Hope we see more of em coming.

we have seen 5 EB3 approvals of VSC --> TSC. This is before 11 AM. This is twice the approvals we have seen in a while.
We are so desparate, this gives us a tiny bit of hope to help us hang in there....MA_Laobor don't let these guys pull you down...

nayaks,

dude the last thing i will do is pull one of our fellow down...fellows who are here to support and guide in bad times...so please dont jump to wrong conclusion...i was just curious...

MA_Laobor don't let these guys pull you down...

nayaks, where is the love?

well well, I understand and get it as well...just trying to lighten the mood :D

See, Malabor wrote he had Tequila in th emorning...and am guessing straight to work...ain't right?

Some facts about TSC, IOs and INFOPASS

1. There are 2 PHYSICAL offices which belong to TSC. The one at Mesquite Texas is simply a processing center for all snailmail. All responses, RFEs and adjudications are printed and mailed from

this unit. The other location is 25 MILES on Stemmons highway where the real work is being done by the officers. Even a simple thing as Service Request Response will be physically sent from the

Jack Stemmons highway office on the road to Mesquite for printing/posting.
2. The software used is IBM Mainframe. Developed by a 3rd party contractor way back in 1990s. Since then there has been a couple of revisions and today what is called CLAIMS version 2(CLAIMS2)

and CLAIMS3. CLAIMS stands for Computer linked information management system.
3. NCSC, National Customer service center roughly had 110 agents back in 2005. You would expect this number to have increased ever since.
4. NCSC agents and TSC IOs(who you speak to using POJ) are CONTRACTORs from a company called "Pearson Government Solutions"(check out www.vangent.com)
5. So, do not be afraid of calling NCSC or TSC IOs.
6. NCSC IOs are called Tier-1 agents who have access to the same information as we do...in addition, based on an exceptional circumstance, they should be able to connect you to a Tier-2 Officer.
7. Tier-2 officers are the ones you speak to using POJ method who have access to CLAIMS2 and CLAIMS3 systems.
8. Adjudicating officers need to physically retrieve information pertaining to a case from different locations thus increasing time spent on an application and also rendering the process

inefficient.
9. AO's need to have strong reasons for raising a RFE or transfer to local office, it is considered INCOMPETENT for an officer to go on a fishing expedition...most of the times, in the event of a

RFE and subsequent response, the AOs is expected to have gathered enough information to approve the case.
10. For Tier-1 and Tier-2 officers, USCIS pays the contractor based on some rating...where there are mnay barometers of "customer satisfaction". See GAO link below for more info.
11. Tier-1 officers at NCSC have a 2300 page script out of which they need to give you answers...you go figure how helpful they can be.
12. There is a lot of attrition owing to the contract nature of the job and these people need to be constantly trained...and your guess is as good as mine.

For more information:
1. GAO report from 2005 - http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05526.html
2. Adjudication Manual for Officers - http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d286150e2

It's great to see some approvals in last 24 hrs for VSC->TSC cases. This gives us some hope. But I have noticed that people getting approvals have done something that made IO’s to look into their cases, like

1. Replied RFE's
2. Change of address
3. Applied for EAD/AP recently
4. Some other issues with their cases like finger printing
5. In some cases – SR/Infopass/Senator
6. People getting approval are less active in this forum - Total no. of posts at the time posting their approval are less than 10

But it’s a good sign that transfer cases are getting approvals now, but they have 10-20 K transfer cases so you got to be lucky.

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
RD - Sept 2003
FP1 - Oct 2004
VSC-> TSC March 2, 2007
Bio (Code 3) - May 4, 2007
Recent LUD's - May 4, 7, 8, 2007
All security checks, name checks, FP complete as per Infopass (06/22)
I485 AD - :mad:

and you are darn right, this is what I have been doing since the past 8 weeks...sheesh, I gotta get a life!

mv, I was kidding too and didn't mean anything serious either....I agree, after all we are in it together...

I see that he is confessing that he is in fact hight, but now just by seeing approvals. So he ain't coming down just by seeing approvals anyway...

Jolpot you got some good inside info about TSC/NCIS working, even better to see some approval flowing this morning. I hope this "new" momentum continue for next few weeks.

I meant:

I see that he is confessing that he is in fact high, but not just by seeing approvals. So he ain't coming down just by seeing approvals anyway...

How do you guys manage to post reply so quickly, it takes me forever to post one reply?