Tsc Update

Wow! Thats interesting

Looks like TSC is committed this time. I hope the May 2002 guys will start getting the FPs. I am excited!

FP at June 20 but a lot of May fillers don't have fingerprints yet! Did they skipped us?

I think it's a good news for new cuncurrent filers but a bad news for those who filed application early way back.

It's a ridiculous logic and procedure.

Huhu03

why is it bad?

The article is saying they are trying to handle all cases within 6 months. so they are also working on old cases.

Who do we call for FP?

My question" June 20, 2002" great news, but what next? Where and who do we unfortunate May 2002 filers call? The 800 number?? Are you kidding? Please anyone any information is helpful!!Thanks in advance

I am in the same boat, waiting for FP

ND: May 7 2002
FP: ???????

Are we among the forgotten pile of cases?

Called the 800 Number

I called up the 800 Number this morning and after waiting for 15 minutes i could talk to the customer noservice :)
I mentioned about the June date for FP blah blah .., and all this is what she says "Sir, When your case is ready to be approved you will get the FP. Just wait till your turn comes. " How about that?

ND/RD May 2002
FP :confused:

Well, at least your response is longer, mine was 'please wait till 950 days reached and call back'... what a nice thing, yes I can do the math...