TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 11, 2002

good luck

you do not need your last three years w2 at this stage.. you will need them for AOS... you do not need birth ceritficate at this stage either.. however you need to have it in English in for AOS...
I think being a small company is not a big deal as long as they can verify their ability to pay your salary.. You do need the company tax return..
Do not forget to send your degree certicates and evaluations, experience letters .. I think that will do...

Good Luck..

i think

you should go through a lawyer with lawyer you have all this issue and 140 is quite crucial go to a lawyer

Time changed for processng I-140

Hi, my friends,
Yesterday I called TSC. They changed my processing time from 200-275 to 250-325!!!! Did you guys experience the same situation? What\'s going on here in TSC. My case is EB2(NIW) with ND at the end of August, 2001. When will my case be approved? Give me some ideal.
Thanks!

Hi Sabu

One July 24 ND EB2 has been approved on 3/12/02, How\'s yours going?
It is a great news to us, mine is still waiting though.

-Cowboy

I-94 issue

On my new H1 receipt date is Dec 1 1999 and Notice date is Feb 18 2000.
It says H1 valid from Feb 18, 2000 to Oct 24 2002.

what if i wouldn\'t have received my new H1 papers when traveled on March 16, 2000.
still i need to pay penalty or if i my attorney write any letter will it solve the problem.

i don\'t remember whether i received my new H1 papers before March 16, 2000 or not.
according to my wife we got the new H1 papers after we came back from the vacation.
but my attorney says they mailed the papers on March 1 2000.

What is the best solution your input will be appreciated.

Thanks
   Chander