TSC to Vermont Tracker

ezrre

Registered Users (C)
Let\'s start a tracker for those unlucky few who were transfered to VSC and have now had their previous RD and ND nulled and voided.

VSC
RD 02/27/02
ND????????????

I am in the same boat

Hi,

My case is also transferred to VSC from TSC.
VSC received date is Feb 27th.

No Title

same here.........transferred from TSC to VSC on Feb 14. My new date is Feb 26.
The message on the AVM says 150-200 days........does not look good at this point.

JA26

Man, if anyone unlucky, that are VSC folks. What a nightmare for VSC applicant. You guys are lucky.

VSC will process slow from now on.

Actually we are unlucky

Hi,

I have seen some EB3 approvals at TSC with Notice date in the first week of November. My ND is Nov 15th.
I was transferred to VSC on Feb 27. If my case had stayed at TSC, I would have been approved by Now.
If VSC considers Feb 27th ( not Nov 15th) as the starting date, then I am screwed. Then I have to wait
another 150 to 240 days.

No. TSC guys are lucky... VSC guys are unlucky.

Even TSC cases started at VSC from february, you will get your approval within 3 months where you supposed to get that approval a year in TSC. For VSC folks, it will take longer time and sufferings then usual.

Why don\'t you complain to TSC and VSC and Justice dept

Hi,

Then why do not you complain to TSC that do not send any more cases to VSC?.
Also Complain to VSC also saying do not work on TSC transferred cases?

No Title

Instead of being silly and fighting and amongst ourselves dont you think we should join together and fight? There is might in that...........simply sitting around and fighting amongst ourselves like babies and saying process this and dont process that......would it not be better to join together and fight that INS increases its resources and process ALL OUR cases quickly.
After all, we are all in the same situation - we have all invested the hopes of our entire life on this!!!
Surely fighting for effectiveness of INS is the best solution!!!

JA26

Approved ...TSC to VSC case..Just checked the AVM

TSC ND : 11-15-2002
Xfer dt: 02-14-2002
VSC RD : 02-27-2002
APPVD : 03-27-2002
EB3 (RIR). Good luck to all.. Kriss..did you check the AVM ?

not 100% agree, sorry

INS is a federal government - that\'s why they want to be fair to everybody applying - but by doing so it is making it even unfair to applicants in certain "unlucky" area.

Reason being Texas is approving FLC within 90 days while it takes New York more than 180 days for RIR LC cases - because the state agency wouldn\'t share resource and makes people in New York suffer longer period.

That\'s why I don\'t think it is fair by transferring TSC cases to VSC or other service center making the already longer waiting period even longer.

I would say state/federal DOL + INS is the solution in most cases...

Miami, when did you check the AVM

Miami,

Congrats!. My dates are similar to you.
TSC ND 11/15/01
To VSC transfer : 02/14/02
VSC RD 02/27/02
AD: Hopefully soon. BTW, are you going for CP?
When did you check the AVM?
If everything goes well, I am planning to go to Chennai for CP.

kriss & GC1

I checked this morning around 7 am..the same old message. But, when I checked around 12.00 noon it gave this good news. Hopefully yours should be approved today or tomorrow.

GC1..I am also for CP at Chennai..

Good Luck to all

My nd is February 19th no news yet.

EAC-02-113 still waiting Original VSC.

I think they are not processing VSC cases now.

No Title

miami,kriss & GC1
My info.
TSC ND:12/5/01
VSC Received: 02/26/02

I checked yesterday and got message saying it took 150-240 days.
That scared me. What kind of message you guys got before the approval message? same essage?

Hopesummer..don\'t worry ,We all got the same message

Right from day my case went to VSC, I got the same 150-240 days message.But that is not the actual scene..Hope you will get the approval news within this week.

No Title

Habib,

Your RD is 02/25 and you are getting upset about your I-140 not getting approved? My RD is 12/12/01, and I am still waiting....