TSC processing times

boquita

Registered Users (C)
We submitted our I-485 Application in May 2003. On November 2004 they requested us a new medical examination because my wife was pregnant the first time that we did it and she was not able to get some shots.
Here is the last Update that we receive from them....

Receipt Number: SRC031675xxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 1, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Does somebody know when will my application be approved?

Thanks

Only God knows when

Boquita:

There is no way you can know when your case will be aproved (if any), but based on your receipt number I see that your case was received around 4/13/03, whit this I think your case may be adjudicated around September this year.

Keep your patience, pray to God, and ask for help to you Senator or Congressmen and the day will come.

May God bless you!

Latest possible date

Boquita
TSC's philosophy seems to be "Process at the latest possible dates". I am saying this based on my experience:
15 months for processing Advance Parole for my son (Resulting in losing one year of college studies; inspite of followup thro' attorney as well as Senator)
Everything (FP, namecheck) is completed and ready for issuing green card for principal applicant and one dependent but I-485 cases of principal and dependents transferred to Dallas local office and kept pending because FP has not been completed for two dependents!
In the meantime Priority date has retrogressed to Jan2002 and I keep wondering like you when will our cases be approved?

PD: March2002
EB3 Concurrent filing RD:02/14/2003 ND:02/18/2003
2 EADs
2 APs
FP:06/22/2004
I-140 AD:11/08/2004 (after followup thro Senator)
I-485 Transfer to Dallas local office: 11/08/2004
Visit to Dallas Office after infopass appointment for status check: 12/30/2004
AD: ????

Last edited by a moderator: