TSC Processing Time Reports

It does not make any difference!!

It does not matter anymore to people in my situation. They may report that they are processing cases for 2009!! It just adds to the frustration

it doesnt make a difference to a large majority of people. a couple of weeks ago the date was Jan 03 2005. Since my nd was 11/07/04, my lawyer initiated an enquiry, as I was after his a$$ due to impending retrogression. TSC told him that while they had posted the date of Jan 05, there were cases from Oct 04 still pending hence my case could not be considered overdue (sic!). I predicted to my lawyer then that the next TSC update will come out a day after retrogression finally kicks in. Now the standard response to every enquiry will be visa number unavailability.

Bunch of BS ...

ab kya karun said:
It does not matter anymore to people in my situation. They may report that they are processing cases for 2009!! It just adds to the frustration

ab kya karun,

I totally agree with you. For "Security Check" victims, no processing date is good enough. As for the marvellous improvements made by TSC, retrogression has come to their rescue. After retrogressing everything, they will report times that are current to the day. I bet in the next few months TSC will report that they are working on cases filed in Oct-Nov-December 05.

My lawyer has stated that USCIS does not consider retrogressed cases as backlog cases. She also said that time time spent under retrogression does not count towards waiting time. So basically if the PD goes beyond my PD date the TSC will state that I have not been waiting for to long because all this while my case was retrogressed. I know it sounds like a load of crap .. this is because it is a load of crap.

I bet when the PD dates start to move, the TSC will conveniently move the processing dates back by a few years. Right now the priority is to meet the 6 months processing time deadline by 2006 set by Bush. 06 is only 3 months away. The PD cutoff will not move much till the beginning of 06 so that all the centers can show off their "GREAT" processing times. Once these "GREAT" processing times have been shown to everyone and the USCIS gets all the credit for a job well done, they will quitely move the processing dates back sometime in 06. PDs will start to move at that time. At the time processing times move back, no one is going to say anything because USCIS met the deadline set by the President. The fact that these processing times were purposely inflated by retrogressing most cases into pre-historic times wil be "conveniently" overlooked.

Each time I see these processing dates, I feel asif TSC has just slapped me across the face ...

regards,

saras76

Last edited by a moderator:
Be hopeful!

At this stage It may seem that these dates does not have any meaning.But folks, as June 2002 (old )Eb3 cut off could not become sep 2002 in Oct 2005,Jan 98 can not be taken as reliable for any forcasting.After few months you may find the dates will move very fast.Yes, based on Jan 98 ,you can not say when.But have patience and let Bush and co be come out of Katrina ,Iraq etc and you will see something good.What is my basis.In 99-2000 it happened .They create crisis and after sometime ,everybody will realise ,let us have a retrobacklog reduction (elimination center).