TSC New processing time

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone. Acccording to www.aila.org as of 07/15/5 TSC New processing time is 8/11/03.

So all EB1 -EB2 s be glad everything's moving fast and you could get approvals soon.

For us EB3...well let's hope to be first ones in line on October...
(MY RD 07/28/03) :( so sad it happened to late.

Yes

Yes, I am very happy. Just put another inquiry, will get the same shitty "your case is pending" answer. no difference retrogressed or not

It is good that I-485 date jump 2 months in last 15 days, it looks like things are moving now. This also means fast approvals coming for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good sign but only if ..

Guys and Gals,

I guess this is good news for those whose cases have not been screwed over by TSC (lost files, name check delays, wrong transfers, other unexplained delays). For those of us whose cases have been abused by the TSC, these dates really don't mean a thing. On a more positive note, it is a good thing that they are moving forward quickly, atleast a vast majority of cases will see quick approvals.

regards,

saras76

For whatever they are worth!!

These processing times for whatever they are worth are encouraging. At least they have gone up by 2 months. The TSC website reports the processing date on 7/7/05 at June 3, 2003.

Can it be true that they have processed 2 months worth of the 485 in last week??? :cool: :confused: :rolleyes: