TSC is not so bad

mas

Registered Users (C)
TSC is not so bad as appeared from the USCIS processing time. I was looking the www.immigrationwatch.com, processing statistics. From 2002 to 2004, it looks like TSC processed about the same percentile of I485 as other service center did, if not better. But the published processing time from USCIS, TSC is a year behind VSC and CSC. Or I understand the data in a wrong way.

any comment?

Or it could also mean that immigrationwatch.com does not have the correct or latest updated information about other centers. The Data is not updated as frequently also in immigrationwatch.com. I would look at their stats as the minimum level of approvals that happened. Their status prediction looks good though.

CSC and VSC are definitely way faster than TSC.

where does immigrationwatch get the data?

That site looks cool, except that I don't like this part. I asked a couple of times on www.immigrationwatch.com, they never tried to answer my question in a meaningful way: where exactly do they get the data? They claim they are not using any scanning software; they don't accpet user input either.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your I-485 is not filed concurrently with I-140, do not expect the same processing time as those concurrent filing, in one package.

My cynical mind says that this thread is an attempt to gain some publicity and increase the # of hits on that websit.

The "statistic" numbers on that website is static, damn wrong.

I was whtching it for a long time, it made no sence to me at all.

Well this is my experience so far.. I think they do an ok job. I dont mind even if they are using it to gain some publicity, that way they can get rid of some of there annoying ads. When my 140 was approved, I checked Immigrationwatch.com (after they updated for that month) and found it matched my data. That there proved its credibility for me. I am still cautious and dont depend on it. "Cynical" just sounds too strong a word when they not charging any fees. I guess it helps me psychologically when I see people getting approved.. I feel I am not far behind.. and for that same reason I come to this site as well.