TSC I-485 (AOS) Tracker: http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
Guys:

Please use the TSC tracker site http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/ to enter and update your information. This will allow all of us to atleast get some idea of TSC processing. Here are instructions on how to enter your data:

1. Click on "Register Data" on top left panel of the homa page
2. It will bring up a new page in which you will need to select a user ID.
   Select a user ID which you will remember as you will need to login
   later on in order to update your infrmation.
3. Hit "Register"
4. It will bring up a new window in which you will need to fill in all
   details. Please enter your data carefully. In this window, you will
   also need to select a password. Please use a password which you will
   remember as you will need to login lateron in order to update your
   infrmation.
5. Once you enter all your data, hit "Submit". Thats all is there to it.

Other Notes:

All users, please try to use the same ID as you use here in this forum of immigrationportal.com. So that people can understand your questions etc.
When you post any questions on this forum, at the end of your posting please indicate that you are in the tracker (even if you have the same user ID). If your user ID does not match here with the tracker, then please indicate your user ID in the tracker under which you are listed. When you indicate that you are listed in the tracker, I believe your chances of getting constructive responses will be far greater.

Guys, please follow these guidelines so we can all benifit from it. I know we are all frustrated due to the slowness of TSC.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.

All veterans of this forum

I plan to keep this thread alive all the time so that all the new users and new comers have the link available all the time. All of you, please help me maintain a meaningful tracker. I would like to keep this thread among the top 10 all the time. I would ask all of you to "up" this thread anytime you see it below top 10. Do not use this thread for discussion. Just add "top" or "up" in the subject line and it will come to the top. We will continue to do this.

Thank you all for your support.

No Title

I am with you, though a new comer, my case will be sent out in day or two and as soon as I get receipt number I will post my data.

KP

I have added my details in tracker

I have added follwing details in tracker

User name: Patel Kishan
PD 08/04/2000
RD 07/05/2002
ND 07/05/2002

God bless all of us.

KP

Comments on the information in Tracker

GUDIVAKA has PD 4/20/99 and RD/ND in 2002, how is it possible?
Similarly with IMPATIENT.

Few members like SMILEY, OT, ZACK got their FP within 2 months after RD/ND. Can you comment how it was possible? Anything special about them? Or is it normal?

TRAMMY2002 got the approval within 5 months after RD/ND. NAZ, TEXAN breaks that record by 3 months.... And many more similar "too quick approvals to be true".

Are these dates right or I am reading it wrong or the dates are misplaced?

--
Naa maange Sonaa-Chandee .... (neither darshan)
... Maange Ek Card Devi
Tere Dwaar Khadaa Ek_Jogi