TSC going good now.

online_to_gc

Registered Users (C)
Couple of guys got approved today in TSC, Hope they start processing NSC and approve couple of cases before October.

hudakchullu, Did you do anything to clear your namecheck? how do you know it is cleared on 8/8

Appreciate if you could post the details. Thanks

floods of approval from TSC.
What happened to NSC.

my signature
Labor- Jan 2004 EB2
I-140/485- April 2005
Transferred VSC->NSC June 2007
Waiting for approval for long time
As per IO, SR and Infopass and called IO weekly 5 times in last 3 months all are fine , waiting for VISA #.?????????????????????????????????????sai...

jkvaisnavi,

I don't know what triggered my namecheck clearance, but I contacted Senators, congresswoman, wrote to FL, faxed FBI, emailed FBI, Infopass, wrote Ombudsman,... you name it. There are threads where you will find information on how to contact the above mentioned peoples, If you want to do so.

Good Luck !

Contacting FBI for Name Check

hudukchullu,

Most of us know how to contact our Senators, First Lady, Ombudsman and raising a Service request. But we do not know is how to contact FBI by fax and e-mail.

If you can shed some light or guide us, it will be helpful than everyone of us re-inventing the wheel by doing research.

Will certainly appreciate your help. Wish you good luck.

Regards

Sail1

hold tight, every time this goes in a pattern, first TSC has a flood of approvals, then that ceases and NSC floodgates open :D , so NSC should be seeing lot of approvals soon...

There are more approvals in TSC for the last 2 days. As per the earlier trend NSC will soon follows and many approvals should come our way....

This time all the old timmers (2001,2002,2003) should get approvals...Lets wait ...

Lab -Feb -2003
I-485 - Oct -2003 Approval :confused: :confused: :confused:
5 ead's , 4 FP's , (10 yrs - 8 H1B)