TSC Email

denbat2

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Just want to inform you that I got approved within a month after I sent an email to TSC inquiring about the status of my case. The TSC officer responded that I was in security check. So, was it a coincidence or the officer expedited my case?
I heard a similar story on this forum about a man who emailed TSC and got approved soon after. My case was definitely out of INS's processing schedule.
I encourage all of you to send a formal email to TSC/NSC about the statuses of your cases.

TSC email: ASYLUM.TSC@DHS.GOV

Goodluck

I-485 notice date April 6, 2006 at TSC
I-485 approved on Jan 17, 2008

Well, my case is at TSC since 2005 and no news yet

I have e-mailed TSC several times and talked to an immigration officer on the phone 2 weeks ago. I was told I was under name check since October 2005. My case is I-485 asylum based and no news since then. I think once you are stuck in name check then who knows how long it will take for me? At least i got my RTD recently and I am travelling in a few weeks to Europe to get my mind of this USCIS mess! But congratulations to you anyway!

Congratulation

I can imagine how happy you are.
Congratulation for your approval.
Was it an asylum case or CG??
Now it is time to enjoy life right???

Hi bakeral,

Have you ever applied for an RTD before? Is this your first RTD ever? How long did it take for you to get this one.

I have e-mailed TSC several times and talked to an immigration officer on the phone 2 weeks ago. I was told I was under name check since October 2005. My case is I-485 asylum based and no news since then. I think once you are stuck in name check then who knows how long it will take for me? At least i got my RTD recently and I am travelling in a few weeks to Europe to get my mind of this USCIS mess! But congratulations to you anyway!