TSC cases to be transferred to Vermont!!!!!

The new organization under DHS seems to be more fair in thinking and processing. They have acknowledged that TSC has been backlogged by 2-3 years in 485 cases. They are formulating a policy to transfer cases to Vermont and Nebraska. In coming months they want all processing times at all service centers to be synchronized!!!!!. Some good thinking is prevailing at INS finally. A hope for people in texas..

Don't expect any logic when it comes to Iamshantanub......

When the whole world goes right, he turns left... ..
When we are hearing cases being transfered from vermont to Texas, he is imagining the other way round!!!:cool:

What a Joke MR. ShantanuB

I almost forgot today is friday!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Should we laugh at this stuff Or get panic. I think you are a "JERK" . You got your GC in JAN'03 and i think you pridicted that processing will resume in june or july 2003.
How about this:-
Under new DHS they can revoke the existing GC also on basis of your nutty character. I am sure you will do some fullish thing and they will catch you and revoke your GC. you dosen't look like a good contender for GC anyway. Be carefull else you are in trouble. You MR. Empty Head please don't make noise hear, No one belive you.

There was a poster :" Once 1 million donkey died and a NUT was born" looks like that NUT was you.

Good Luck , hope your GC Dosen't get revoked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green_love is correct.

The green card can be revoked by the INS for any reasons, especially after 9/11. So be careful with what you're saying or doing ...