TSC 06/99 case approved

chelsea

Registered Users (C)
Finally my I485 case has been aprroved after waiting for almost 2 years. Contacted local congressman about two weeks ago.
EB3 Other, PD 08/98, RD 6/24/99, ND 7/6/99, FP 2/8/01, AD 5/23/01

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS. which state you reside and which party (democratic or republican) senator/congressman did u contact? Did he/she ask TSC to push your case ?? Thanks in advance. My case is RD=6/7/99 and my PD=4/96, waiting for more than 5 years.

No Title

I live in Texas and contacted congressman Dick Armey\'s office. He is republican. A couple of days after I contacted with his office, I received a letter explaining that they had initiated an inquiry on my case, and according to the law, INS should respond within 1 month. I don\'t know for sure that the congressional inquiry really pushed my case or not, but since your RD is before the official TSC processing time (07/99), a congressman/senator should be able to help with your case. Good luck !

No Title

I didn\'t write a letter, I called the congressman\'s office and talked to a staff member who is responsible for resolving problems with the government agencies. He faxed me a form titled \'Request for Congressional Inquiry\', and asked me to fill it out.