Trying to renew GC with felony

Johnnyc

I have a felony conviction in California for burglary, forgery, and theft. This happened at the same time and it's my first offense. I paid off all restitution of 9,300 and completed probation. My GC has expired and I want to renew it but I'm scared I might get deported. My conviction took place in 2004. I was wondering if anybody have some advice for me into renewing my GC. Thanks

I have a felony conviction in California for burglary, forgery, and theft. This happened at the same time and it's my first offense. I paid off all restitution of 9,300 and completed probation. My GC has expired and I want to renew it but I'm scared I might get deported. My conviction took place in 2004. I was wondering if anybody have some advice for me into renewing my GC. Thanks

Around end of February 2012, I completed the I-90 to renew my friend's gc who had a felony for auto theft. Incident took place in 2006. His probation was terminated successfully and he had paid all his restitution. He received green card last month with no issues. Process took a little longer as he did the fee waiver and that took about 6 weeks for approval.

Okay thanks. I spoke with an immigration attorney and they told me I should b fine. Charged me $60 but it's worth it