Trying to get a 2nd FP notice

Quake

Registered Users (C)
Is there a way to get a FP notice (by calling BCIS or by emailing) before the officer opens your file and takes his own sweet time to send you a second FP notice. My 1st FP has expired and the 485 ND is Dec 15th, 2001. i am just afraid that after 2 yrs when the officer opens the file and realizes that my FP have expired he can shove the file aside which will mean further delay. Any suggestions/comments will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.:confused:

Shouldnt you try to get your approval..dont be sillly quake....

you need no hassle of 2nd FP ....imagine if those lines are still there....the time you will waste to get 2nd FP you can devote it to approval..

thank you and enjoy your evening..

Originally posted by Quake
Is there a way to get a FP notice (by calling BCIS or by emailing) before the officer opens your file and takes his own sweet time to send you a second FP notice. My 1st FP has expired and the 485 ND is Dec 15th, 2001. i am just afraid that after 2 yrs when the officer opens the file and realizes that my FP have expired he can shove the file aside which will mean further delay. Any suggestions/comments will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.:confused: