Trip to Canada how to report it in citizenship

tinaina

I have recently granted green card and I haven't seen my family over six years and since they are not allowed to come to USA I want to bring them in Canada and stay with them for two months.

But I am still working in USA and should be at my office once a week. Work from home the rest of days.
So for two months, I want to go to canada, stay with my family and drive back on Monday to office in USA , again Monday afternoon go to Canada for another week.
I want to keep a record of times I leave USA so I can bring it up for my citizenship.

Should I keep record weekly, like every week I was out from 7/1 to 7/8 and again from 7/8 to 7-15

Or should I say I was out of USA for whole two months since I am in USA once q week during day and I am not there at nights?

How do I save the date and keep record of that two months?

Keep a record of date(s) you left and date(s) you entered the US, even same day. Multiple, or same-day trips could potentially get you into Secondary.

Reckon you are no longer travelling to the Middle East?

I still go to another country for a week next month. (I actually think the country is in Europe not middle East or somewhere in between).

If border patrol isn't satisfied with responses to typical questions at the kiosk, they ask that individuals follow them to Secondary, an adjacent office/complex where other agents may pose detailed questions, verify documents, and/or search belongings/vehicle.