Travelling over AP

SreeRaj

Registered Users (C)
Please respond. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

My wife and I are going to travel in December to India, over AP visa thru Singapore and Kuala lampur.

Currently working on EAD, Travelling on AP.

1) Any transit visa needed for these countries in trasit???

2) What supporting documents are needed to travel on AP?

3) Will there be an interview while entering back in US?

4) How many copies of AP should I carry?

5) Are there any suggestions so that not have problems?

Please respond gurus,

Thanks
SreeRaj

1) Any transit visa needed for these countries in trasit???===>I travelled to HK on Cathey a couple of wks back and took a transit visa at the airport to go to the city. No problem they did not ask anything just wanted to see my onward ticket. Got visa for 14 days. If u remain in the airport there is no visa req. If you go to the city even then I think u will be ok

2) What supporting documents are needed to travel on AP?====>carry ur 485 receipt and EAD card (may or may not be reqd by INS at airport)

3) Will there be an interview while entering back in US?====> U will have to do to INS secondard inspection but there is no problem there they will ask your dads name, moms name, SSN etc to confirm if ur the correct person

4) How many copies of AP should I carry?====>I took 4 but none reqd. Take a couple to be safe

5) Are there any suggestions so that not have problems?====>lots of people travel on AP there are no problems i have heard of.

My God why does everyone want to be spoon fed. It is not like this topic has NEVER been covered before, infact it is probably been covered just a few topics below this one. The search functionality is your BEST FRIEND! Everything that needs to be said about AP has been said, been accumulated into a FAQ and commented on.

Disapointing to see no one following the simplest of courtesies of a forum.

Please read http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=103281 for more information, this is just one but there are tons of other threads on this issue.

Apologize for outburst, but don't expect these kinds of questions from someone who has participated in this forum before so obviously has come across this AP question like 10 times atleast.