Traveling to Toronto on Canadian PR card

sk-1

Registered Users (C)
I will be flying to Toronto to get my H1 B visa validated at US consulate.

I will enter Canada on a valid Canadian PR card. As this is the first time I will be traveling to Canada using PR card, I wanted to know if there are any issues or kind of questions I might be asked on arrival at Canadian immigration?

Thanks in advance.

I will be flying to Toronto to get my H1 B visa validated at US consulate.

I will enter Canada on a valid Canadian PR card. As this is the first time I will be traveling to Canada using PR card, I wanted to know if there are any issues or kind of questions I might be asked on arrival at Canadian immigration?

- Expect usual questions that are asked to every immigrant who is using cdn PR as an insurance policy. They cannot refuse you entry if you are still within the allowed time limit to keep your PR.

Canadian PR & H1B Stamping

I'll be visiting Toronto to make my first entry to Canada since my PR is approved & I have an appointment for H1B stamping at Toronto on Thursday.

Now there is a notice for Toronto Consulate that individuals with Canadian PR can only receive their Passport back via mail in 1-3 business days from the date of visa approval, unless there is any emergency kind of situation.
Now since this will be my first visit to Canada & donot have any fixed kind of address & I need to come back to US ASAP. Can you tell me if any one in the similar situation have received his/her passport the next day via hand(specifically after April 2006)?