Traveling on F1 visa

Nirmal1

Hello Rajiv,

I have a few questions regarding my visa status. Would you please help me to understand the available option according to my visa status?

Current visa status - F1

My 5 years of student visa expires on 26th October 2023, and my STEM OPT EAD card expires on 11th February 2025.
I recently traveled out of the country from 3rd March to 23rd March 2023.
(During this travel, I got married in court and have my marriage certificate with me. But currently, I have not updated the marriage information in any other documents.)

My H1B file didn't get selected for 2024 CAP.

1) Can I travel out of the USA after October 2023? If not, what are the other options?
2) Can I get a new F1 visa stamped on my passport? Hence, my EAD card is expiring in Feb 2025.
3) if I am not getting my H1B next year for 2025 CAP What are the other options I will have besides of day-one CPT?
4) If I am starting day-one CPT in 2025 can I get my visa stamped and travel out of the country without any issues?
4) I just got married in March. Can I call my wife here on a dependent visa (F2)? If yes, then what will the visa expiring date be on her passport? as my visa ends in October 2023.
5) Will it be safe to travel out of the USA in the last week of May if I need to for ritual marriage?
6) what is the best option to bring my wife to the USA?