Travel With U.S Certificate of Citizenship

Hi,

I am in a situation that within 3 days of getting the Certificate of Citizenship I will have to travel outside of U.S. Does anyone know if I could travel outside just with the Certificate and get back in? Please advise. Thanks.

Why?

Once you get your Certificate, go to your local Emergency Travel Agency and get a passport on the same day. It might cost you about $100 but if it\'s an emergency then you should do it.

What is this Emergency Travel Agency ???

IMMIG2002, could you please tell me is it a normal travel agent or any thing to do with Department Of Stae.
Thanks

Emergency Travel Passport

Here is a link to the passport site:
http://travel.state.gov/passport_services.html

You can call 1-888-362-8668 to ask specifically how you should go about getting it. I am sure you can get it the same day because I got one for my niece who lives in NY. We got hers on the same day.
It\'s $4.95/Call if you decide to call for info. I did not call since my brother-in-law knew about it. There was one in NYC and one in Connecticut that we went to. But decided to stick with the NY one since it was much faster, crowded as hell though. I also remember making an appointment a day before.