Travel using first AP when 2nd is in pending

New_here

Hi,

I am new in this forum.I aplied my 140/485 with Nebraska.I have my EAD & AP valid till August this year.And i have applied for my 2nd EAD & AP last month.
I want to travel to India using my existing AP.Can i use my first AP when 2nd is in pending? and what happens if the 2nd AP approves while i am still outside.
Can be able to use my first and return without any problem.Anyone had similar experience.Pl advise me.Thanks in advance.

140/485 June 2004,EB2 concurrent
ND:June 04, 2004
FP: July 2004
1st EAD AD:Aug 8th,2004
1st AP AD:Aug 8th,2004
2nd EAD,AP ND:Apr 20th 2005
140 AD: ?
485 AD: ?

No problem.

The USCIS has clarified this exact situation before. Provided you return before the expiry of the first AP then the second one is valid regardless of where you were when it was approved.

wheretogo said:
Can we travel if we get RFE on AP. while First AP is valid ?
YES -- the first AP and the second one have no connection.

you can do whatever you want with the 1st AP till it is valid. (well within limits :D)

Hello Guys,

I aplied EAD/AP online yesterday , Can I see the status of these 2 cases online. When I try to check the status it says , those case numbers doesnt not exisit. Is this normal? when can I see the status ? Thanks for your answer.

If you only applied yesterday, then you may not have receipt numbers (SRC.....). You need those numbers to check the status, I believe. So you need to wait to get your receipt notice first.