travel to canada

shamshon

Registered Users (C)
I have a question for anyone who got the green card. I want to go to canada this summer so i called their consulate in san Jose. They told me that i need to have my green card stamped on my passport to enter. Can someone tell me what this means. i can not afford to stamp the green card on my RTD since it will expire in less than a year. My question is can they accept my plastic card ? or my I-551?

shamshon in Canada

Shamshon is trying to commit a terrorist act in Canada if he can evade coalition forces and leave Iraq in the near future.

Everyone should be assured that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service has him on its watch list and will not let him succeed.

Originally posted by shamshon
I have a question for anyone who got the green card. I want to go to canada this summer so i called their consulate in san Jose. They told me that i need to have my green card stamped on my passport to enter. Can someone tell me what this means. i can not afford to stamp the green card on my RTD since it will expire in less than a year. My question is can they accept my plastic card ? or my I-551?

Hey buddy you need to be cautious,make sure that you will not be quaranteed when you come back from Canada,specifically Toronto.I`d rather you postphone the trip unless you have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
time differences

deleted user banned from posting in this discussion group

Last edited by a moderator: