trasfered caser we are cheated again.Voice up!!

those_idiots

Registered Users (C)
Guys. While we transfered cases are stuck in Texas, many cases later than us in both PD and RD (in year of 2005) but staying at VSC are approved in June. Check back the VSC forum.

Now nobody cared about us except ouselves. I called my attorney and was always told to wait. The attorneys only care about new applications about money. They can not make money from us.

Let's act oursleves. Voice up! ask for help from the senator and congressman in your districts. Not only inquire about the single case. Let them know we, thousands of old applicants, are also victims beside the new applicants and the attorneys who want to make more money.

Last edited by a moderator:
What to say for these people..

We cant do much.. We are stuck with this horrible procedures..

Even Senators and Congress man / woman wont do any thing..

We will get the same reply.. Application still in process, pending for background check / security check etc etc.

I do see people getting approvals when they have not submitted there Medicals and I-140 revoked etc.. How can they approve these applications ?

and My application is stuck after providing all the docs and information.

It is based on our Luck and Fate these gets processed I think.

If there was good Process and Procedure in place.. then why should we wait from 2001.. It is very sad to me when I see people getting approved when there PD is greater than 2001 and RD greater than 2004.

It is Horrible Process I can say. No Justice in this country also.

I am just waiting.. to see my Green.

Can only do service requests / and keep calling these people... Even Info Pass wont help much like.. ( my view )

Let's go to texas and seat outside of USCIS till they listen us.

EB3
PD DATE JAN 2003
RD DATE SEP 2003
TSC TO VSC - MAY 14TH 2007
VSC TO TSC - JULY 5TH 2007
NO AC21

IS MY CASE TREATED AS NEW CASE , WHETHER VISA NUBER IS APPLIED FOR MY CASE. IT SAYS LAST PROCESSING ACTION TAKEN.

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On July 5, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

485 APPROVAL WHEN????????

Man, we are also waiting for so many days who applied in TSC, if you check my PD, you can come to know
dont think that no one really cares for you guys who applied from VSC - TSC
then how about TSC people who are waiting ????
Mine is struck in Name Check pending

Guys. While we transfered cases are stuck in Texas, many cases later than us in both PD and RD (in year of 2005) but staying at VSC are approved in June. Check back the VSC forum.

Now nobody cared about us except ouselves. I called my attorney and was always told to wait. The attorneys only care about new applications about money. They can not make money from us.

Let's act oursleves. Voice up! ask for help from the senator and congressman in your districts. Not only inquire about the single case. Let them know we, thousands of old applicants, are also victims beside the new applicants and the attorneys who want to make more money.

We cant do much.. We are stuck with this horrible procedures..

Even Senators and Congress man / woman wont do any thing..

We will get the same reply.. Application still in process, pending for background check / security check etc etc.

I do see people getting approvals when they have not submitted there Medicals and I-140 revoked etc.. How can they approve these applications ?

and My application is stuck after providing all the docs and information.

It is based on our Luck and Fate these gets processed I think.

If there was good Process and Procedure in place.. then why should we wait from 2001.. It is very sad to me when I see people getting approved when there PD is greater than 2001 and RD greater than 2004.

It is Horrible Process I can say. No Justice in this country also.

I am just waiting.. to see my Green.

Can only do service requests / and keep calling these people... Even Info Pass wont help much like.. ( my view )

I agree with you. No justice for immigrants only but not for citizens.