Transferring from TSC to VSC

mygcrequired

Registered Users (C)
Please help me out experts.

I filed 485 through TSC in 04/02 and moved to Pennsylvania recently (same company - moved for family reasons). Since I am a travelling consultant (Mon - Friday), my company is okay with me moving wherever.

Question I have is - Should I transfer my case to VSC.
I have filed my AR-11 but have not informed INS of my change of address. Should I do it?
If I do it, will my case get transferred to VSC or should I ask for it?

I do not know if VSC is any faster - I just do not want to lose my case in a black hole after coming this far.

Should I just sit tight and wait for TSC to show some action (no FP yet)

Please post your input.

Thanks,

Mygcrequired

I got my case transferred from TSC to VSC. But it took 4 months to transfer. And 1 month for VSC to locate my file and enter in the system. At this point of time, everything is messed up because nobody (IIOs) know what do with my case. Since my date as already passed IIO's keep telling me that your case should be assigned to some officer immediatley but it never gets assigned. I hope in next 15 days it does get assigned.
So if your willing to take the risk where nobody know's where your application is You can definetley request for a transfer.
My processing did speed up compared to TSC but for 4 months TSC kept telling me that my file has tranferred to VSC and VSC kept telling me it in TSC.

All the best