Transfer to Texas

ykchakri

Registered Users (C)
I got a notice today regarding my I-485 application saying that they are transfering my application to 'Texas Service Center'. I live in Massachusettes which comes under Vermont service center. Why the heck they transfer it to Texas ??? Any ideas?

You have to be happy they transfered your case to TSC. TSC is famous with super fast processing !! I wish my case to there but not :-((

ykchakri said:
I got a notice today regarding my I-485 application saying that they are transfering my application to 'Texas Service Center'. I live in Massachusettes which comes under Vermont service center. Why the heck they transfer it to Texas ??? Any ideas?

I heard the other way

songlan said:
You have to be happy they transfered your case to TSC. TSC is famous with super fast processing !! I wish my case to there but not :-((

Really?!! Are you sure about that? I heard that they are slower than VSC. But if what you said is true then I will stop complaining. Can anyone else confirm if they are faster?

Man! I want to put an end to this wait. My PD is Jun 2002 and my ND for I-485 is Jan 15th 2004.

ykchakri said:
Really?!! Are you sure about that? I heard that they are slower than VSC. But if what you said is true then I will stop complaining. Can anyone else confirm if they are faster?

Man! I want to put an end to this wait. My PD is Jun 2002 and my ND for I-485 is Jan 15th 2004.

HMMM
MEANS THAT JUNE 2002'S ARE GONE TO TEXAS. MY PD IS JUNE 02 ALSO. I SUBMITTED MY PACKAGE TO NEBRASKA AND ENDED UP IN TEXAS.
U CAN NOT SAY WHO IS FAST OR WHO IS SLOW. IT IS ALL ABOUT LUCK AND NAME CHACK I BELIEVE.

Of course nobody states so, but the statistics. Goto www.trackitt.com and have your own conclusion

VOYAGER_99 said:
HMMM
MEANS THAT JUNE 2002'S ARE GONE TO TEXAS. MY PD IS JUNE 02 ALSO. I SUBMITTED MY PACKAGE TO NEBRASKA AND ENDED UP IN TEXAS.
U CAN NOT SAY WHO IS FAST OR WHO IS SLOW. IT IS ALL ABOUT LUCK AND NAME CHACK I BELIEVE.

If you look at the recent approvals from TSC, most are from 2003 and 2004. Everybody else is stuck in namecheck. Beign assigned to TSC won't get you your GC any faster.

ykchakri said:

rollingstone said:
If you look at the recent approvals from TSC, most are from 2003 and 2004. Everybody else is stuck in namecheck. Beign assigned to TSC won't get you your GC any faster.
My namecheck completed long time ago, or atleast that's what they told me during my infopass appointment. So, looks like I can regain my hopes now?

But first of all, why do they transfer applications like this? Could it be a mistake?