Transfer to Louisville, KY office.

vk123

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My EB3 I485 case was transferred to Louisville office on 1/29/04. Please post your experiences (like how long they take to schedule interview etc) with this SC.

PD 5/98
ND 8/01
Transfer 1/29/04

Case Transfered to Local Office, Louisville Kentucky

Hi,

Can you please let me know of your experience. My wifes case recently got transferred to Louisville.

I am a primary applicant, so can it be that her approval can come prior to mine?

Congrats !!!

Don't worry. They will send you letter within 3-4 weeks and call for interview (just timepass interview) and approve on the spot or may tell you that they will send you the "decision" soon as they still have to receive the clearence from FBI. In that case, you will get approval in 3-4 weeks from the interview date. I had the same exp and got my approval and cards within 2 months of transfer. Good luck.

Interview call

Hi Vk123,

Did you received your interview notice directly at your home address or via lawyer? My case has been transfered to Louisville, Ky on July 10 but still haven't got any letter or notice from local office.

What was the local processing date when you got your interview call. I'm trying to figure out how much time will they take to call me. Officially they are at March 26, 04 as per last update.

Appreciate your reply.

Shahid568

Louisville, Ky

Does any one know the local CIS telephone number for Louisville, Ky office? Any help is greatly appeciated.

Shahid568,

My case also got transferred during august 2004. Still haven't received any response from local office. Did you get any response?

Louisville, Ky

Below is my response before, I just cut and pasted for you:
Nov 18th 2004.

Glad to share this news that just today got my green card approved after
interview.
Here is the detail:

EB3, Labor took almost little over 2 year. Got struck in backlog.
File Concurrent 140 and 485 in Dec,2nd 2003. Got RFE's on everything (wanted a proof for my special registration,even though it was submitted originally).
My 140 got approved in April,04 and in 07/10/04 TSC moved my case to Louisville KY office to call for an interview. I got letter through my Lawyer few days ago and today 11/18 I had interview in the morning. I just got one letter for my whole family, names of all my family members were mentioned on it and they asked me to bring AP's,EAD's,I94's and Emloyment verfication letter. I was prepared for any question anyway.
Got there 15 mins before(actual time was 8:00), quite a few peoples were there. Officer (4) called me right away, took index fingure print for whole family and signatures. Called after few minutes in his office, he was very nice person. Pretty much asked all questions regarding my education, work background and current employment. My company was acquired by another company, he cross examined the documents and financial reports for company B and took all copies to attached with the file. went in little detail regarding my job and current client. finally satisfied and congratulated me and said i'm going to approve your case and you will get the card in few months and if you are the lucky one probably will get it sooner in few days. Called my wife and interview her, just cross checked the data from paper and matched all dates etc. She came out in 10 minutes, mine was 30 min interview. Asked to bring the kids in and stamped their passports as well. Took front pictures and returned the old ones. He was a bit jolly guy, gave the picture to my sons and said just keep it to yourself and give it to your girl friend (do you have one right?).
We came out of office in about an hour or so.

Wow! what a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck.

Shahid568

Anyone here with recent transfers to Louisville office?

My case was transferred Louisville office today (11/28/05). Wanted to get an idea on time frame for interview.

Anyone here with recent transfers?

Thanks.